ACT II
This is really neat! 太好了!
When do we eat? 我们什么时候吃?
First, we have to catch some fish. 首先,我们得钓几条鱼。
In order to catch fish, you have to do this. 要钓鱼你就得这样。
Here we go. 现在可以开始了。
That's it. 就这样。
Then drop it into the water. 然后把它扔到水。
All of this comes before eating. OK? 这些都是在吃之前得做的事,知道吗?
How do you know so much about fishing? 你对钓鱼怎么知道那么多?
Grandpa taught me. 爷爷教我的。
We spent a lot of time fishing together. 我们以前常常一起钓鱼。
Now, the important thing is to get the hook close to the fish. 现在,重要的是让鱼钩靠近鱼。
All right? 知道吗?
Like this. 像这样。
I think I see some fish right under us, Dad. 爸爸,我想我看见一些鱼就在我们下方的水里。
Oh, not a chance! 啊,不可能。
I just saw a big one! 我刚才看见一条大鱼!
Hi, there! 你好!
Hi. 你好。
What's your name? 你叫什么名字?
Albert. Albert。
Are you all alone? 就你一个人吗?
Yes, sir. 是的,先生。
How old are you, Albert? 几岁啦,Albert?
I'm ten. 十岁。
Where's your father? 你爸爸在哪?
He's up there at the lodge. 他在那边小屋里。
Does he know you're here? 他知道你在这儿吗?
Yes, sir. 是的,先生。
OK, Robbie, maybe you should watch him. Robbie,也许你得看着他点。
The water's pretty deep here. 这儿水相当深。
I'll watch him, Dad. 我会注意他的,爸爸。
What time is it? 什么时间啦?
It's almost lunchtime, and no fish yet. 差不多到午餐时间了,还没钓到鱼。
I can go up to the lodge for some hot dogs and drinks. 我可以到那边小屋去弄些热狗和饮料来。
No way! 不行!
We're here to catch our lunch. 我们要在这儿钓我们的午餐。
To catch fish, you need the right magic. 要钓到鱼,你得有正确的魔法。
That's right. 对了。
I forgot! 我忘记这招!
The right magic. 正确的魔法。
Do it for Robbie, Dad. 爸爸,给Robbie示范。
You remember? 你还记得吗?
Sure. Come on. 当然记得。你来吧。
Well, first, you have to turn your hat around like this. 首先,你得把你的帽子转一下,像这样。
Then you close your eyes and say the magic words. 然后,闭上眼睛念魔语。
Fish, fish, send me a fish. 鱼,鱼,给我一条鱼。
Fish, fish, send me a fish.... I got one! 鱼,鱼,给我一条鱼……我钓到了!
See, it works! 瞧,真有效!
It's a big one! 真大哟!
Well, it always worked for me, too. 嗯,这办法对我也是屡试不爽。
Grandpa, get the net, please! 爷爷,请把网子拿来!
Dad, you got one, too! 爸爸,你也钓到一条!
You bet I have! 我当然钓到了!
Easy, Philip, easy. 慢慢来,Philip,慢慢来。
Sorry, Dad. 抱歉,爸爸。
Well, one more and I've got a pair of boots. 嗯,再钓一只我就有一双靴子了。
You didn't say the magic words. 你没有念魔语。
Robbie's right. Robbie说对了。
Yes, but you did, and we've got our lunch. 没错,如果你念了, 我们就有了午餐。
Let's build a fire and cook it! 咱们去升火烧鱼!
Come on, Albert, you can help us! 走,Albert,你来帮我们!
I want to stay here and fish. 我想呆在这儿钓鱼。
All right, but be careful. 好吧,但你得小心。
Is it finished yet? 行了吗?
I think so. 我想行了。
I hope you like your fish well done. 我想你们喜欢烧得不错的鱼。
Burned, you mean. 你的意思是烤熟的。
Hey, I'm a doctor, not a chef. 嘿,我是个医生,不是厨师。
Help! Help! I can't swim! 救命!救命!我不会游泳!
Dad! Grandpa! He fell in! 爸爸!爷爷!他掉到水里去了。
Easy does it, Robbie. 慢慢来,Robbie。
That a boy. 对了。
That's it. 就这样。
He's not breathing, Philip! 他停止呼吸了,Philip。
Robbie, run to the car! Robbie,去车上!
Bring a blanket and my medical bag. 拿一条毯子和我的医疗箱来。
Yes, Dad. 好的,爸爸。
Now, come on, son. Come on, son. 醒醒,孩子。醒醒,孩子。
Breathe, Albert! 呼吸呀,Albert!
u05-2.mp3
(4.38 MB, 下载次数: 72)
|