找回密码
 注册

微信登录,快人一步

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1933|回复: 11

[公告] 美国医院感染学会(SHEA)设计表格进行医务人员对H1N1调查,你能感觉他们的意图吗?

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-5-29 07:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册登录,享用更多感控资源,助你轻松入门。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 |

The goal is to help us all respond to future crises more effectively and efficiently.

http://www.magnetmail.net/forms/ ... 868&rtype=nonmm

H1N1 (Swine) Flu Survey  

Please complete this 8 minute survey on the recent H1N1 (swine) flu crisis.

The results of this survey will help SHEA, in partnership with CDC and state health departments, better prepare and respond to future crises more effectively and efficiently.

The survey will close on Wednesday, June 3.

Please indicate your level of agreement with the following statements.
  Strongly agree  Agree  Neutral  Disagree  Strongly disagree  
H1N1 flu is a very important problem.            
H1N1 flu is more important than the other ID/infection control-related problems that I deal with on a regular basis.            
The novel H1N1 flu is going to reappear this fall/winter.            
Prior to H1N1 flu emergence, influenza was viewed as an important problem to hospital administrators at my institution.            
Senior-level hospital administrators at my institution (e.g. CEO, Chief Medical Officer, Chief Nursing Executive) believed that H1N1 flu was a more important problem than I thought it was.            
Prior to the current H1N1 crisis, my hospital was well prepared for a potentially pandemic situation such as H1N1 flu or avian flu.            
Right now, my hospital is well prepared for a potentially pandemic situation such as H1N1 flu or avian flu.            
During the H1N1 flu crisis, senior-level hospital administrators at my institution provided adequate political support.            
During the H1N1 flu crisis, senior-level hospital administrators at my institution provided adequate resources to respond to the crisis.            

During the busiest week of the H1N1 flu crisis, I worked the following number of hours in my job:
Select your option Less than 40 hours 41-60 61-80 More than 80 hours  

During the busiest week of the H1N1 flu crisis, I worked the following number of hours on H1N1 flu:
Select your option Less than 40 hours 41-60 61-80 More than 80 hours  

During the busiest week of the H1N1 flu crisis, I spent the following percentage of time on my work week taking care of issues related to H1N1 flu:
Select your option 0-20% 21-40% 41-60% 61-80% 81-100%  

Please indicate your agreement with the statement:
During the H1N1 flu crisis, other important infection prevention-related activities were neglected.
Select your option Strongly agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly disagree  

If other important infection prevention-related activities were neglected, what were they?

What other information would you have liked to have received about H1N1 flu, but didn't?

In my facility, I have seen the following number of cases of H1N1 flu:
Select your option 0 cases 1 case 2-5 cases More than 5 cases  

In my facility, I have had the following number of hospital-acquired cases of H1N1 flu:
Select your option 0 cases 1 case 2-5 cases More than 5 cases  

Please indicate your attitude toward the CDC recommendations of reassigning pregnant healthcare workers who are in direct contact with patients with confirmed, probable, or suspected H1N1 flu to lower risk activities:
Select your option Strongly agree with recommendations Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly disagree with recommendations  

Please indicate your level of agreement with the following statements about YOUR INSTITUTION.
  Strongly agree  Agree  Neutral  Disagree  Strongly disagree  
All employees had been fit-tested for N95 masks at the beginning of the H1N1 crisis.            
The recommendation for airborne precautions for suspected H1N1 cases was appropriate at the beginning of the H1N1 crisis.            
The recommendation for airborne precautions for suspected H1N1 cases was appropriate throughout the H1N1 crisis.            
N95 masks were readily available throughout the H1N1 crisis.            
Surgical masks have been readily available throughout the H1N1 crisis.            
Alcohol based hand hygiene products have been readily available throughout the H1N1 crisis.            
There was a shortage of antiviral medication during the H1N1 crisis.            
There was personal stockpiling of antiviral medications during the H1N1 crisis.            
My institution undertook efforts to prevent personal stockpiling of antiviral medications.            

Please rank from 1-8 in order of importance the following areas for emphasis in the coming months: (1 = most important. This question is not mandatory, but once started you must rank all with no duplicates)
Stockpiling drugs
Stockpiling devices
Vaccine development
Education of staff about flu biology and transmission
Training and certification in the use of particulate respirators
Revision of pandemic influenza plan
Formalization of guidelines for furloughing sick healthcare workers
Other: (please list below)

If you wish to specify an area of focus ranked as "other" above please do so in this space:

Please indicate your agreement with the following statement:
All healthcare workers should be mandated to receive the flu vaccine or risk losing their jobs.
Select your option Strongly agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly disagree  

How long have you been working in the field of healthcare epidemiology?
Select your option Less than 1 year 1-3 years 4-8 years 9-12 years 13-20 years 21-30 years More than 30 years  

Which of the following best describes your current role? (check all that apply)
Infection preventionist / infection control professional
Infection control research nurse
Hospital epidemiologist
Infectious diseases physician
Infectious diseases fellow
Healthcare administrator
Other   

Please indicate your level of training in healthcare epidemiology research methods. (check all that apply)
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Bachelor's Degree in Science
Masters in Public Health
Masters of Science
Medical Technology Degree
MD
PhD
Postgraduate Training Course
Registered Nurse
Other   

Your age:
Select your option 20-29 30-39 40-49 50-59 60-69 70 or over  

Your gender:
Select your option Male Female  

Which of the following best describes the primary hospital in which you work?
Select your option Community non-teaching hospital with academic affiliation Community hospital, no academic affiliation Community teaching hospital with an academic affiliation Academic medical center University-affiliated academic medical center Federal military hospital Federal non-military hospital Long-term care facility Rehabilitation facility Behavioral health hospital Outpatient facility only N/A  

Please indicate the number of beds in your primary hospital.
Select your option 0-49 50-249 250-499 More than 500 N/A  

If you work in the United States, please list your state below: (2 character limit)

If you work outside the United States, please list your country below:

Any final comments about the H1N1 virus that you would like to share with us?

Please provide your member number or e-mail address. (This is a mandatory field. Please note that all identifiers will be removed before analysis and the survey will remain confidential.)
贡献排行榜:
发表于 2009-5-29 08:35 | 显示全部楼层
老大辛苦了,发个GOOGLE的翻译页面,大家先大概看看吧

http://translate.google.com/tran ... ;sl=en&tl=zh-CN

评分

参与人数 1金币 +10 收起 理由
绿叶 + 10 好办法

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-29 10:00 | 显示全部楼层
是理性些?科学有序地开展预防和控制?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-5-29 22:52 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-30 08:16 | 显示全部楼层
美国开始认真对待此次流感了。
美国人想知道医务人员对此次流感的反应。
美国人开始反思过去做的对不对了。
美国医务部门开始担心流感事态要严重了。
以上是我的感想。世界卫生组织称赞我国应对甲型H1N1流感积极有效,绝不是因为陈冯富珍是中国人。我国自已的一些医务人员却认为我国防护过度,醒醒吧!

评分

参与人数 1 +10 收起 理由
缭绕 + 10 我很赞成!

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-30 09:08 | 显示全部楼层
这个调查能否转到我们论坛里的调查,也能收集数据,初步分析!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-30 10:20 | 显示全部楼层
大家经常在讲科学防控,美国已在行动中,我们的行动在哪里?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-30 11:45 | 显示全部楼层
这个调查能否转到我们论坛里的调查,也能收集数据,初步分析!
amber78 发表于 2009-5-30 09:08

好啊,你再完善一下调查表
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-30 20:52 | 显示全部楼层
理论上讲科学防控,实际上参杂了很多政治元素.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-31 10:50 | 显示全部楼层
美国人喜欢问计于民——既是一个调查,也是一个广泛的咨询活动,我们喜欢找几个专家咨询后领导拍板。:)
从一线医务人员处了解培训情况、物资准备等等确实值得借鉴和学习!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-1 08:13 | 显示全部楼层
老大辛苦了,发个GOOGLE的翻译页面,大家先大概看看吧

http://translate.google.com/tran ... CN&ie=UTF8& ...
麦苗 发表于 2009-5-29 08:35

方便大家学习,你辛苦啦!!!:handshake
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-1 11:04 | 显示全部楼层
民主吗,体现在方方面面!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 |

本版积分规则

×本站发帖友情提示
1、注册用户在本社区发表、转载的任何作品仅代表其个人观点,不代表本社区认同其观点。