只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1969|回复: 3

Fundamentals of Biostatistics 7ed

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-2-11 23:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册登录,享用更多感控资源,助你轻松入门。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 |

本帖最后由 鬼才 于 2012-2-11 23:25 编辑

This introductory-level biostatistics text is designed for upper-level undergraduate or graduate students interested in medicine or other health-related areas. It requires no previous background in statistics, and its mathematical level assumes only a knowledge of algebra.
Fundamentals of Biostatistics evolved from notes that I have used in a biostatistics course taught to Harvard University undergraduates and Harvard Medical School students over the past 30 years. I wrote this book to help motivate students to master the statistical methods that are most often used in the medical literature. From the student’s viewpoint, it is important that the example material used to develop these methods is representative of what actually exists in the literature. Therefore, most of the examples and exercises in this book are based either on actual articles from the medical literature or on actual medical research problems I have encountered during my consulting experience at the Harvard Medical School.
fundamentals of biostatistics-7ed.part2.rar (5.87 MB, 下载次数: 113) fundamentals of biostatistics-7ed.part1.rar (8 MB, 下载次数: 24)

点评

能否给予一定的解释呢,我相信很多人未必了解这本书的精华!  发表于 2012-2-12 19:23

评分

参与人数 1 +5 金币 +5 收起 理由
蓝鱼o_0 + 5 + 5 赞一个!

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-2-11 23:28 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 鬼才 于 2012-2-13 22:53 编辑

这是一本很好的生物统计学入门教材。希望本书能给大家开卷有益。
本书利用一系列典型的实例针对医务人员从入门到提高对生物统计学原理进行了详尽的讲解。该书问世30年久经不衰。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-11-3 23:29 | 显示全部楼层
This introductory-level biostatistics text is designed for upper-level undergraduate or graduate students interested in medicine or other health-related areas. It requires no previous background in statistics, and its mathematical level assumes only a knowledge of algebra.
这本入门级统计教材是为医学和其它医疗卫生相关专业的本科生和研究生编写的。阅读她,不需要有统计学基础,在数学上仅需要一点代数知识。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-11-3 23:33 | 显示全部楼层
为了使大家更好地学习统计学知识,对统计在感控工作中应用有点了解,现决定抽出时间逐步其中的一些内容,用中文对照的形式对本书的内容作些介绍。欢迎大家对本书的学习进行讨论。我们不要求掌握统计学的原理,只要大家在实际工作中,会用就行。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 |

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表